Actually this is just the Daily Telegraph. Many of these articles are subscription only but I will give you the links and a few excerpts here.
Keep in mind this is just a small selection of Islam in the news today Friday 9th June 2017.
“JUST 12 prisoners have gone through the state’s deradicalisation program, despite Corrections monitoring almost 100 inmates who are suspected of holding extremist views.
The Daily Telegraph also understands that five prisoners are considered to have been radicalised while in custody.”
We are not talking about Catholics, Presbyterians, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists at risk here – it is all about Islam.
“At Al-Faisal, the Koran and the Hadiths, the reported sayings of Mohammed, are literally integrated into the curriculum from science to health, where it is quoted liberally alongside lessons about respect, ownership, values and virtues.”
If students are taught to accept the Quran as truth and obey it how are they then meant to disobey and not take literally other passages such as the following?
1. [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."
إِذ يوحي رَبُّكَ إِلَى المَلائِكَةِ أَنّي مَعَكُم فَثَبِّتُوا الَّذينَ آمَنوا سَأُلقي في قُلوبِ الَّذينَ كَفَرُوا الرُّعبَ فَاضرِبوا فَوقَ الأَعناقِ وَاضرِبوا مِنهُم كُلَّ بَنانٍ
(Qur'an, chapter 8: verse 12)
2. And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
فَإِذَا انسَلَخَ الأَشهُرُ الحُرُمُ فَاقتُلُوا المُشرِكينَ حَيثُ وَجَدتُموهُم وَخُذوهُم وَاحصُروهُم وَاقعُدوا لَهُم كُلَّ مَرصَدٍ فَإِن تابوا وَأَقامُوا الصَّلاةَ وَآتَوُا الزَّكاةَ فَخَلّوا سَبيلَهُم إِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفورٌ رَحيمٌ
(Qur'an, chapter 9: verse 5)
3. Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah (pay the tribute or the protective tax) willingly while they are humbled (in submission).
قاتِلُوا الَّذينَ لا يُؤمِنونَ بِاللَّهِ وَلا بِاليَومِ الآخِرِ وَلا يُحَرِّمونَ ما حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ وَرَسولُهُ وَلا يَدينونَ دينَ الحَقِّ مِنَ الَّذينَ أوتُوا الكِتابَ حَتّىٰ يُعطُوا الجِزيَةَ عَن يَدٍ وَهُم صاغِرونَ
4. And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.
وَقاتِلوهُم حَتّىٰ لا تَكونَ فِتنَةٌ وَيَكونَ الدّينُ كُلُّهُ لِلَّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ بِما يَعمَلونَ بَصيرٌ
5. Fight them until faithlessness1 is no more, and religion becomes [exclusively] for Allah. Then if they relinquish, there shall be no reprisal except against the wrongdoers.
وَقاتِلوهُم حَتّىٰ لا تَكونَ فِتنَةٌ وَيَكونَ الدّينُ لِلَّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَوا فَلا عُدوانَ إِلّا عَلَى الظّالِمينَ
6. Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,
إِنَّما جَزاءُ الَّذينَ يُحارِبونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسولَهُ وَيَسعَونَ فِي الأَرضِ فَسادًا أَن يُقَتَّلوا أَو يُصَلَّبوا أَو تُقَطَّعَ أَيديهِم وَأَرجُلُهُم مِن خِلافٍ أَو يُنفَوا مِنَ الأَرضِ ذٰلِكَ لَهُم خِزيٌ فِي الدُّنيا وَلَهُم فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذابٌ عَظيمٌ
7. So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds.
فَإِذا لَقيتُمُ الَّذينَ كَفَروا فَضَربَ الرِّقابِ حَتّىٰ إِذا أَثخَنتُموهُم فَشُدُّوا الوَثاقَ فَإِمّا مَنًّا بَعدُ وَإِمّا فِداءً حَتّىٰ تَضَعَ الحَربُ أَوزارَها ذٰلِكَ وَلَو يَشاءُ اللَّهُ لَانتَصَرَ مِنهُم وَلٰكِن لِيَبلُوَ بَعضَكُم بِبَعضٍ وَالَّذينَ قُتِلوا في سَبيلِ اللَّهِ فَلَن يُضِلَّ أَعمالَهُم
“AND still they won’t shut the gate. Still our politicians and security bosses pretend we can keep importing refugees without anyone getting hurt.
Less than three weeks ago ASIO boss Duncan Lewis told a Senate committee on oath: “I have absolutely no evidence to suggest there is a connection between refugees and terrorism.”
But last Sunday, Somali-born Yacqub Khayre became the latest refugee to prove him wrong.
Khayre murdered a worker at a Melbourne apartment block, held a
woman hostage and shot three
police after telling Channel 7: “This is for IS, this is for al-Qaeda.”
That makes four terrorist attacks in a row here by Muslim refugees, after Man Monis killed two people in the Lindt Cafe siege, Farhad Jabar murdered police accountant Curtis Cheng and Numan Haider stabbed two police in Melbourne.”
“There is sufficient evidence that, certainly in Supermax in NSW, counter-terrorism officials believe inmates are being further radicalised.
In fact, on October 2016 the NSW Corrective Services Commissioner Peter Severin told the ABC’s 7.30 program that he was considering establishing new prison units to separate extremist inmates.
The problem of radicalisation within the penal system is well known to those involved in Corrective Services.
The question for the various parole boards is the extent to which they receive information from Corrective Services about the potential radicalisation of an inmate in jail.”
Again, no danger of becoming extremist Christians or Jews or Hindus – it has everything to do with Islam.
Please stand with me. There are many ways you can do this. Share posts, join Q Society, become a member of Australian Conservatives and assist me to promote the conservative values that ensure a secure and prosperous present and future for Australia.
You can support me personally here: https://www.paypal.me/KirraliePersonal
You can join Australian Conservatives here: http://www.conservatives.org.au/
You can join Q Society here: http://qsociety.org.au/